Information That We Collect
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our products and/or services, personalize the types of information you receive from us, evaluate how our Sites are being used and the audience our Sites are reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Sites to better serve the needs of our customers.
Sharing Information with Other Companies
We may share your Personal Information (but never your credit card or password information) with our affiliates or with third parties who provide services to us and agree to keep your Personal Information confidential.
Mailing and Email Addresses
- We will use your mailing and email addresses to send you the publications you have subscribed to. We may also contact you with questions about your subscription or service, or to remind you of your password, if necessary. If you submit an inquiry via email about one of your subscriptions, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
- We may send you information and special offers on our other products. We may also, on occasion, use your mailing or email address to send you information or special offers from select companies that offer products, services or information we believe may be of interest to you. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out and not have your email information used for information and offers from us or other companies by contacting our customer service center via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only disclose your Personal Information to our employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or other third parties who have a need to know such information for the uses listed above. Except as provided above, we will not disclose Personal Information to any other third parties.
- Personal Information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to the Sites such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends, our customer demographics, interests and behavior, our past and future product or service offerings and/or pricing, or other aspects of our business. We may share such aggregated information with our business partners, vendors, distributors or other collaborators, for these same purposes. We may also sell or license such aggregate information to one or more third parties for use in a similar manner.
- We also retain the right to release your Personal Information when required by law or when we, in good faith, believe that we must release the information in order to: (1) satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (2) defend our rights or those of our affiliates or business partners; or (3) protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers, or site users. We also retain the right to transfer your Personal Information in the context of the sale of all or part of our business.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to other Web sites