- Stocks Insights (“the Company”) is located at ‘https://www.stocksinsights.com’ (“the Website”).
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
- All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for educational purposes only. The general information that the Company provides will be on equity investments. The Company does not claim or intend to provide financial or personal investment advice.
- The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, for any problems whatsoever that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
- All contents on the Website, including financial information and/or investment contents are strictly for use for educational purposes only and in no way whatsoever shall the said contents be construed for any other purposes.
- At all times, the Client shall be responsible for his/her investment decisions and choices with regards to their equity investments.
- The Company takes no responsibility or accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising from decisions made as a result of information contained on the Website. The Company urges its Clients to make independent inquiries to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Website.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. The Company does not guarantee any specific outcome or profit. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any investment strategy discussed on the Website, in any presentation by the Company or any other employee of the Company.
- You may get back less than invested. Investment mentioned on the Website may not be suitable for you. The material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation, or the qualities of particular investments vehicle and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding all investments mentioned by the Company. Before acting on any investment advice, you should consider your particular investment objectives, financial situation and the qualities of a particular investment.
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE / OPINION
- The Company recommends that you obtain financial advice specific to your situation before making any financial investment or decision based on the information contained in the reports, articles, services or analyses on the Website.
- No material contained within this Website should be construed or relied upon as providing recommendations in relation to any financial product.
- The Company does not recommend or endorse products and does not receive remuneration based upon investment decisions by our email recipients, publications, and newsletter or website users.
- You should not treat any opinion expressed by the Company as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or a particular strategy. Such opinion shall only remain at all times and construed as the opinions of the Company and opinions of the Company’s employees. The Company’s opinions are based on information they consider reliable but the Company does not warrant its completeness or accuracy and it should not be relied upon as such.
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that the information and opinions displayed or contained on the Website of offered to you by the Company and its employees are limited in value and scope that the Company is merely offering opinions. The Company makes no assurances that the information or opinions on the Website will result in the return of profits.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- Investment carries an inherent risk that you will lose part or all of your investment. Investors must independently and thoroughly research and analyse each and every investment prior to investing.
- There are no guarantee that investments using the Company’s methods will generate any profit whatsoever. The consequences of such risk involve, but are not limited to: federal / state / municipal tax liabilities, loss of all or part of the investment capital, loss of interest in equity investment, and contract liability to third parties, and other risks not specifically listed herein.
- By using the Website, you accept and affirm that :-
- You know the inherent risks of equity investment;
- You understand those risks;
- You appreciate those risks; and
- You agree to assume all responsibility for those risks.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
- The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
- The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
- By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third parties and/or any services provided to you by any third parties is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third parties, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third parties and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any services provided to you by any third parties.
- By using the Website, you accept all the terms and condition in this disclaimer with the full intent of releasing the Company from liability for loss due to your reliance on any information obtained from the Company.
- Further, you knowingly relinquishes substantial legal rights, including the rights to sue the Company and without limitation its employees for claims arising out of the services and information provided to you.
- The parties agree that if any part of this disclaimer is deemed to be void, this will have no effect on the remainder of the disclaimer, which will remain in full force and effect. This disclaimer supersedes any and all previous oral promises or agreement made by the parties.
- By using the Website, you agree that you have read the disclaimer and that you fully understand the contents herein.
Effective as of 22nd May 2021.